The Wentwood Parish Group is a group of seven Anglican parishes in South Wales, situated between Chepstow and Newport. We work closely in our communities in partnership with our fellow Christians in other local Churches and Chapels.
We welcome you and your family to join us at the Church of St. Stephen & St. Tathan in Caerwent, the Church of St. Peter in Llandevaud, the Church of St. Dubritius (Dyfrig) in Llanvaches, the Church of St. Mary in Llanvair Discoed, the Church of St. Peter in Newchurch, the Church of St. John the Baptist in Penhow, and the Church of St. Brigid in St. Brides Netherwent.
What’s on this week? Click here to see our calendar.
Finding us: Click here and scroll down for maps and directions.
Ministry Area Magazine: Click here for the latest issue (in pdf format).
Main Sunday Service Times:
- Caerwent: 11.00, every Sunday
- Llandevaud: 11.00, 1st & 2nd Sundays
- Llanvaches: 9.30, 2nd & 3rd Sundays; 11.00, 1st Sunday.
- Llanvair Discoed: 9.30, every Sunday
- Newchurch: 14.30, 1st & 3rd Sundays
- Penhow: 9.30, every Sunday
- St. Brides Netherwent: 11.00, 2nd & 4th Sundays
- Llandevaud: 17.00, every 3rd Sunday
- Llanvaches: 17.00 quarterly, 4th Sun. in a 5-Sun. month.
- Caerwent: 18.00, every Sunday. (Eucharist 4th Sunday.)
- Llanvaches: 10.00, every Wednesday.
- Caerwent: 10.00, every Thursday.
Family Services take place every Sunday in our Group, with a family eucharist in Llandevaud.
The Rev’d Dr. William Ingle-Gillis (Priest in Charge), by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone on 07722 500 805.
The Rev’d John Waters (Assistant Curate), by email at email@example.com, or by phone on 01291 641 449.
We’re always looking to improve. Is there any information that you came here looking for and didn’t find? Please will you let us know?